The latest update to Tiny Tower adds costumes, new features, and borrows a few of GamePro’s awesome ideas.
Of course, sitting around complaining about things we want is a lot easier than actually making them happen, so we’re not going to demand a cut of Tiny Towers profits…this time. But here’s a list of what’s been added to the game:
- NEW ELEVATOR!
- New bitizen dressup menu including new costumes!
- Business floors can now be upgraded to hold more stock.
- Real Estate VIPs now fill all empty bedrooms in a floor.
- Added new Residential floor.
- Increased the dream job bonus to 2 bux.
- Fixed bug causing neighbors view to crash when friends had emoji chars in their name.
- Fixed bug causing music to play even when sounds are off.-
- Added demand percentage numbers to stats screen.
And even if you don’t have a smartphone, you can get in on part of the creative fun: NimbleBit has set up an online character creator right here.